The abstract submission system will close on 30th September, 23:59 IST. This abstract receipt deadline will remain firm and any abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted. Abstract submitters will receive an e-mail confirmation immediately after submitting their abstract. If you do not receive this e-mail, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CRITICARE 2022 Abstract committee and Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine welcome the submission of abstracts of original contribution to the field.
Instructions for Abstract Preparation
Please read the instructions carefully before starting to submit your abstract. All abstracts must be submitted in English and must be submitted electronically. Therefore, no paper abstracts will be accepted. Abstracts not prepared correctly will not be considered for reviewing
- LANGUAGE: Abstract must be typed and presented in English
- WORD LIMIT: The abstract must be written within 500 words. Excluding title, and the names of the author (s) and their institutions
- CONTENT: The submitted abstracts must contain the following:
- Objectives: State the main objective of the study
- Materials and methods: Briefly describe the design of the study and how it was conducted
- Results: Present the main results with appropriate statistics
- Conclusion: Limit the conclusions to those that are directly supported by the results.
- TITLE: The title of the abstract must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS with the exception of scientific names, which should be in upper and lower case forms and italicized.
- PRESENTING AUTHOR DETAILS: The presenting author's name must be underlined and must be in CAPITAL LETTERS
- The presenting author's name, institution, address, telephone and email address must be provided. Presenting authors must be registered for the conference. Only Registered delegates will be allowed to present.
- First deadline of abstract submission will be 3Oth Sept. 2021.
- Strictly no abstracts will be accepted after this deadline.
- Deadline to intimate delegates about their selection of abstract & to complete registration process will be 31st October 2021.
- Deadline for submission of top 5 full text presentations of abstracts selected for ISCCM BEST RESEARCH AWARD , Hansraj Nayar Award ,Young talent Hunt will be 15 November 2021.
- Deadline for Submission of full & final selected presentations will be 30th November 2021, STRICTLY. It will be irrespective of oral or poster.
- No abstract presentations will be entertained after 15th November for submission or presentation as all selected abstract will go for publication on 15th December 2021.
The submitted abstracts will be examined anonymously by the CRITICARE 2022 Abstract Committee. The authors will be informed of acceptance/rejection of their abstract by e-mail in the 31st October 2021. All abstracts selected for presentation at the Congress will be either presented as oral or e-poster presentation and will be published in the IJCCM Journal.
The top 5 abstracts selected for oral presentation will be resent to a panel of experts and will be scored as per the scoring system planned by the panel and top five will be shortlisted as per the TOP 5 scores.
First rank will be selected for ISCCM Best Research Paper Award
Second rank will be selected for Hansraj Nayyar Award.
Third rank will be Young Talent Hunt 1
Fourth rank will be Young Talent Hunt 2
Fifth rank will be Young Talent Hunt 3
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and should not exceed 500 Words, including spaces.
- Images and tables should not be included in the abstract.
- Do not submit abstracts reporting data already published.
- Abstracts should be as informative as possible.
- All accepted abstracts will be presented in e-poster form. A limited number of accepted abstracts will also be selected by the Scientific Committee for oral presentation. Instructions for e-poster/Oral Presentation will be sent to the corresponding authors after the review process.
- Preference will be given to new and/or ongoing work.
- Abstracts are to be submitted using the online Abstract Submission System only. CRITICARE does not accept submission of abstracts by mail, fax or email.
- Abstracts should not contain proprietary or confidential information.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must be registered to the Congress.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author to present the abstract in the session and at the time decided upon by the Congress Committee. One of the co-authors can take over if needed. Failure to present the abstract, for other than duly motivated reasons, will lead to rejection of abstract submission at the all ISCCM-CRITICARE Event.
- Registration fees for the presenting author will not be waived.
- It is the authors' responsibility to submit abstracts in perfect order with no errors in spelling and grammar. Abstracts will not be corrected.
- The authors agree that CRITICARE will publish abstracts in the IJCCM Journal and record the presentation for subsequent use, as it deems appropriate.
- Submitting an abstract also certifies that at the time of submission, the scientific material found within the abstract has not been presented at any other meeting and will not be published in other than abstract form prior to the CRITICARE Annual Congress.
Failure to adhere to these rules will result in the automatic rejection of the abstract.